Many of our graduate programs require supplemental materials in addition to the university application. Details and instructions for completing these requirements are available on the program websites.
Below are some frequently asked questions you may have if your program is using Interfolio to collect supplemental materials. If you have additional questions, please contact the program directly.
- Visit your program's website for a direct link to the Interfolio application, or check this list of open program applications.
- See this applicant guide for detailed instructions for completing the program application in Interfolio.
RETURN TO APPLICATION - ALREADY STARTED/CREATED ACCOUNT
Navigate to the Interfolio login page and enter your email address and password to return to your application. Here you can continue working on your application, check the status of letters of recommendation, re-send letter of recommendation invitation emails, and review your submitted application materials.
RESET INTERFOLIO PASSWORD
- Navigate to the Interfolio login page.
- Click on Sign In, then Forgot Your Password, enter your email address, and click Send Password.
- Follow instructions sent to your email to reset your password.
Interfolio provides technical support to applicants and recommenders. Support can be reached in the following ways: