Hepner Hall

Many graduate students receive financial assistance from a variety of federal, state and university sources. See the SDSU Financial Aid Office for information on scholarships, fellowships and grants. Opportunities may also be available for employment as a Teaching Associate, Graduate Assistant, Instructional Student Assistant or Research Assistant from your department or thesis advisor. For prospective students and new students, your program's graduate advisor may be a good place to start for general funding information.

Note that for the purposes of financial aid and scholarships, graduate students who are registered in 5-8 units are considered Part Time, and Full Time status is 9 or more units per semester. (However, full tuition and fees are charged for registration in 6.1 or more units per semester.)