Current Graduate Students
Please contact your department or graduate advisor if you have any questions regarding your academic program. If you have any questions about university requirements or policies, please contact Graduate Affairs at either firstname.lastname@example.org or (619) 594-5213.
Registration - Summer 2018 (coming soon)
- Sally Casanova Scholarship Workshop dates are available. Sign up to attend a workshop and read more about the scholarship on the Funding Opportunities page.
- Chancellor's Doctoral Incentive Program Workshop dates are available. Read more about the program on the Funding Opportunities page and view the workshop sign up sheet.
- Graduate Student Travel Fund: Applications available now!
- Student Research Symposium applications are due at 11:59pm on January 29. Student registration is open.
- Applications for May and August 2018 must be submitted by January 30. Apply through your WebPortal or contact the Graduate Affairs Office.